Created in 2016 and located on Lille Campus, the federation of the associations of SKEMA (FASK) is the focal point of the community life. Its members are L3 and M1 students motivated and genuinely implicated in their school life. The FASK aims at federating and defending the interests of the 26 associations of the campus related to several different fields (art and culture, business world, audiovisual and communication, humanitarian, international, high-tech, student life and sports).
The federation is organized in 5 departments: presidency, treasury, secretary, project management and partnership management.
Each department brings its expertise to associations through training modules, document templates or the establishment of processes aiming at easing the management of the associations.
The main missions of the federation are the following ones:
- Managing its portfolio and subsidizing the school associations according to their projects and their flourishing ambitions
- Organizing and following up the recruitment process within every associations
- Organizing and managing every student who contributed to student life
- Training every association member in treasury, in communication and in partnership management
- Supporting and accompanying the school associations in their projects
The federation is engaged into a perpetual dialogue with:
- Every association’s president, secretary and treasurer
- The staff and its leaders in order to support the student life on campus according to SKEMA’s strategy
- Students from the other SKEMA campuses in order to share best-practices and to standardize student life on a SKEMA scale.
President : Camille MARROUX
Contact : email@example.com
Phone : +33 6 43 98 22 02
Website : FASK
Linkedin : FASK