SKEMA Business School U.S. Student Organization is the Student association of SKEMA Raleigh campus.
It has 4 departments coordinated by an Executive Board: the Sport department, the Culture department, the Student Lounge management department.
Its main goal is to create a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere at SKEMA by organizing various events throughout the year (cultural or sports activities, charity, trips, games, parties and so on). Since SKEMA is a partner of NCSU, the Student Club shall reinforce the link between both communities i.e. SKEMA students with NCSU students to create a unique student melting pot.
Our different branches are in charge of various missions.
SPORTS DEPARTMENT shall:
– Organize and allow SKEMA students to participate in sports events
– Introduction to main American sports
– Form SKEMA teams for different sports in order to compete in the Intramural tournaments against NCSU teams
– Organize major sports events for SKEMA students
CULTURE DEPARTMENT shall:
– Create and organize events in cultural fields ( Visual arts, cinema, music, theatre, dance, literature…)
– Encourage and support cultural exchanges between SKEMA Students and international students
– Promote French culture on and off campus
– Provide SKEMA students with information regarding cultural events or Raleigh and its area
STUDENT LOUNGE MANAGEMENT shall:
– Manage sales and animation of SKEMA lounge
– Organize and promote events within the student lounge of SKEMA in cooperation with other departments. – Make sure that students are informed of the different events that will be organized
COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT shall:
– Create posters and catchy event invitations to inform students about the events
– Enhance communication between Skema raleigh and NC State University
– Post relevant information to inform students