So’Nord is the music association of SKEMA Business School. Its objective is to promote local musical culture and artists, as well as to organize concerts and events for both SKEMA students and outsiders.
Born in 2007, So’Nord has more and more important projects every year. In 2015, 3 branches were created within the association: the Collective division, the Records division and the Media division. The aim of this initiative is to enable So Nord to acquire a larger scale, more quickly.
The collective pole :
– About ten rappers, producers, beatmakers
– Dj sets during the various association events and in local bars or nightclubs
The Records pole :
– About fifteen active musicians (Piano, Trumpet, Guitar, Drums, Singing…)
– Musical performances in the region
– A first album released in 2016!
The Media pole :
– A team of direct sellers who ensure our partnerships
– Writers who imagine and publish weekly music articles
– A communication team that works on the visuals of the events and feeds social networks
President: Nicolas Virol
Facebook page: So’Nord
Web Site: So’Nord